Your Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your Discussion Board

Your Ideas Reflect Your Personality

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muwahhed
Muwahhed

Number of posts : 2786
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Books Empty
PostSubject: Books   Books EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Books Books

I have put together the following books. These books do not contain any images with souls, Insha-Allah. I believe it is very important for books to be available for Muslim children that do not contain haram images so they can learn and grow up loving the laws that Allah (SWT) has prescribed for them. I believe there is no reason for a child to grow up learning or being entertained with haram images. For every haram there are tons of halal sources available, this is the Mercy of Allah (SWT), Allahu Akbar!!!

Until I get these books published please feel free to print them in color onto white card stock, then laminate and bind them, Insha-Allah. Heavy card stock can be purchased from any office supply store, Insha-Allah. I have located Index Card Stock, 8 1/2" x 11", 90 lb., White, Pack of 250 for $8.99 at OfficeDepot.com. Simply use your color printer to print out each page onto the card stock. After printing, laminated each page and then bind them, Insha-Allah. The ABC 123 has been created for a top binding, Insha-Allah.
The other books should be bind on the left hand side, Insha-Allah.
Most copy centers like Kinkos will laminate and bind your book for a reasonable price, Insha-Allah. If you don't have a color printer or like this other option, Kinkos provides an online service where you upload your images to have printed and they do all the work for you, Masha-Allah.

Books ABC123

Cover

Aa
Bb
Cc
Dd
Ee
Ff
Gg
Hh
Ii
Jj