Your Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your Discussion Board

Your Ideas Reflect Your Personality

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Offline Noble Quran and Web Site's files Search Softwar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muwahhed
Muwahhed

Number of posts : 2786
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Free Offline Noble Quran and Web Site's files Search Softwar Empty
PostSubject: Free Offline Noble Quran and Web Site's files Search Softwar   Free Offline Noble Quran and Web Site's files Search Softwar EmptyTue Nov 20, 2007 12:33 pm

Download my free Offline Noble Quran Search Software, and my Web Site's files:

The sections of this article are:

1- The Noble Quran Search Software.

2- My Web Site's HTML Files.

1- The Noble Quran Search Software:

New Version that works on all Windows' Operating Systems.

Older Version for Windows 95, 98, NT and early version of XP.

Also visit this site's www.QuranSearch.com for online Noble Quran search.

Soon insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing), I will develop a new version that includes all of the English translations, the Arabic, and all of the world's major language-translations.

2- My Web Site's HTML Files:

I'll mail you a CD for FREE if you need it:

If you're a Muslim brother or sister living overseas and can't afford downloading the site, then please email me your physical address and I'll mail you a CD with all of the site's files for free, insha'Allah (if Allah Almighty is Willing). This is my brotherly and humble gift from me to you :-).

Download the Web Site's HTML files.
(25.0 megabytes). Includes all of the files up to 01/22/2007 in the "What's new on this site" page. Run the self-extracting executable file and unzip all of the files in the "C:\Answering Christianity\" default directory. The site's main page is "ac.htm".

Download the Web Site's IMAGE files. (26.0 megabytes). Make sure that you unzip them in the same directory that the HTML files are in, or else, they won't get displayed. You will be prompted to copy them to "C:\Answering Christianity\".

Download the Web Site's ISLAMIC PRAYER files. (2.3 megabytes). While it is not mandatory that they must reside in the same directory that the site's HTML files are in, but I highly recommend that you copy them in the same directory and in their specific "prayer" sub-directory. You will be prompted to copy them to "C:\Answering Christianity\prayer\".
The sub-directory's main page is
"intro.htm".

*To do a word search for the files, use your Windows Operating System's "Find Files and Folders" utility by clicking on "Start" from your Window's status bar, and then "Find", and then "Files and Folders". In the "Look in:" text filed, type "C:\Answering Christianity\" without the double quotes if you left "C:\Answering Christianity\" to be your default directory when you unzipped the files after the download. If you changed the directory on the unzipping of the files after your download, then enter that directory. Now, in the "Advanced" tab, and in the "Containing text:" text field, enter your word or string of words to be searched, and then click the "Find Now"
button.

Note: in the "Containing text:" text field, if you wish to search for existence of multiple words in a page, then type them separated by a comma. For instance, if you type "Jesus, Mary" without the double quotes, then the search utility will search each page for the occurrence of "Jesus" and then "Mary".

Source: http://www.answering-christianity.com
Back to top Go down

Free Offline Noble Quran and Web Site's files Search Softwar
Page 1 of 1