Your Discussion Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Your Discussion Board

Your Ideas Reflect Your Personality

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Google Tasks synchronization Daquan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aguo0719

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-07-08

Google Tasks synchronization Daquan Empty
PostSubject: Google Tasks synchronization Daquan   Google Tasks synchronization Daquan EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

(coach outlet)Strictly speaking, this method can not be synchronized, but mobile phones and other mobile devices to provide direct access to Google's web version of Tasks.

(coach handbags)Use your phone to access web site https: / / gmail.com / tasks, after landing, the interface is your GT entries. Official claimed that the method is suitable for intelligent machines, the actual test my Blackberry and Android (simulator) success. Can I use ordinary models welcome feedback.

(coach madison collection)At present I have not found useful, Google Tasks can be synchronized desktop tools (to support Google Calendar's down some, such as Doit.im, iLifer, etc.). Welcome to the supplement.In fact we ask is not complicated, it is not (similar to the following on the line Well)? Interested developers may wish to try to write a fan, there is a demand to provide to our friends.(Coach shoulder bags)
Back to top Go down

Google Tasks synchronization Daquan
Page 1 of 1